Ichigo's Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the attack on karakura town *joke war*

3 posters

Go down

the attack on karakura town *joke war* Empty the attack on karakura town *joke war*

Post  zenon883 Mon May 17, 2010 2:02 pm

this is the starting of me eating the humans souls. since my war was cancelled... i have decided to kill the humans instead starting with karakura town and soon all of japan. hahaha *starts to eat human souls* may the army of humans look for me if they have a high enough spiritual pressure to see me that is. muhaha
zenon883
zenon883
High Human
High Human

Energy Points : 6018
Spiritual Pressure Level : 1

Back to top Go down

the attack on karakura town *joke war* Empty Re: the attack on karakura town *joke war*

Post  Kyousei Mon May 17, 2010 3:00 pm

*Once I feel your sp in Karakura town I appear next to you with a faint red glow. I then point my finger at you as white energy threads root you to the ground completely, stopping you from moving your arms and legs, as a energy beam blows through your chest.*
I win. xD
Kyousei
Kyousei
Legendary Soul Reaper
Legendary Soul Reaper

Energy Points : 2147488744
Spiritual Pressure Level : 907

https://bleachinferno.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

the attack on karakura town *joke war* Empty Re: the attack on karakura town *joke war*

Post  zenon883 Mon May 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Kyousei wrote:*Once I feel your sp in Karakura town I appear next to you with a faint red glow. I then point my finger at you as white energy threads root you to the ground completely, stopping you from moving your arms and legs, as a energy beam blows through your chest.*
I win. xD
*As i walk out of the gargantua i made to enter the town i use a Pesquisa. To sense every thing with the slightest SP in the area. As i use this i sense a object with huge SP coming into my dicrection. So i back away into gargantua before i fully come out of it and i make a SE clone walk out of it instead and it takes the attack and it gets destroyed. As your atteintion is off of the real me i sonido out of the gargantua behind you disgused as a Substitute Soul Reaper to try and trick you. Then i walk up to you and say* has the enemy been killed?
zenon883
zenon883
High Human
High Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyousei Tue May 18, 2010 11:08 pm

*I notice you are not a substitute Soul Reaper for two things, your SP is way too high, and I tracked your SP ever since you came through the Gargantua. Once I see you dressed up, I say "No, he's not." and I send a energy lance inside your stomach, as it impales you I shunpo away and it explodes with great force.*
Kyousei
Kyousei
Legendary Soul Reaper
Legendary Soul Reaper

Energy Points : 2147488744
Spiritual Pressure Level : 907

https://bleachinferno.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zenon883 Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Kyousei wrote:*I notice you are not a substitute Soul Reaper for two things, your SP is way too high, and I tracked your SP ever since you came through the Gargantua. Once I see you dressed up, I say "No, he's not." and I send a energy lance inside your stomach, as it impales you I shunpo away and it explodes with great force.*
*As you try to hit me with the lance. I quickly charge my yellow molecule enhanced bala shield over my stomach. Then the two energy's collide because of the yellow molecules the break down the lances attack form and the remaining energy is asorbed into my body. Making the explosion nullify. Then i sonido behind you with yellow molecules around my right hand. Then i try stab my hand into your back sending the molecules throught your body. then i sonido away from you to watch whats happens*
zenon883
zenon883
High Human
High Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Taker369 Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

lmao
Taker369
Taker369
Substitute Shinigami
Substitute Shinigami

Energy Points : 6929
Spiritual Pressure Level : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  zenon883 Fri May 28, 2010 10:43 am

*activates nuclear bombs all throught the city and makes a garganta then leaves to hueco mundo.* big BOOM now O.o
zenon883
zenon883
High Human
High Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum